Virtual studio (event platform)
- A digital, online replica of the broadcast studio.
- Source of information on the bodyshop Awards finalists, the 30 under 30: rising stars winners, the show’s presenters.
- A welcome video by Plenham CEO, Jason Moseley.
- Access to the event Twitter wall.
- Who’s Who networking (see below).
- Web and video chat facilities between audience members.
- Catch-up facility for all registrants to watch any or all of the show post-broadcast.
- Who’s Who networking – all audience members will set up their own personal profile (name, company name, job title, bio, photo) so that others can choose to connect with them either by text or video chat.
- Twitter wall – the audience will be able to post messages, captions, photos, etc. that will appear on the event platform and periodically on the big screen in the studio. There’ll be a prize for the best photograph as judged by the production team.
- Audience survey – a Slido survey on the screen throughout the broadcast for people to feedback on how they’re enjoying their experience.
Celebration of our 30 under 30: rising stars
- All 30 winners will appear on the big studio screen for the audience to see and applaud them virtually (using Twitter wall and Who’s Who).
- Video interviews with winners Faye Tindall and Nathan Carruthers.
- “Day in the life of…” videos featuring Tom Leggett and Michael Massey.
bodyshop Awards 2020
- Unveiling of the finalists and winners for all 17 award categories.