bodyshop’s 2022 Technician of the Year finalists
- Posted by: Simon Wait
- Categories: Featured, News
bodyshop magazine is delighted to announce our 2022 Powered by Vizion – bodyshop Remit Panel and Paint Technician of the Year finalists, who will be celebrated when the winners are announced at the bodyshop Awards on 12 October this year.
These groups of talented technicians competed from 30 August to 2 September at Remit Training in Derby, where their knowledge and skills were put to the test during a series of challenging tasks, all closely assessed by four independent judges from Remit.
The winners in each of these two categories will be unveiled during the bodyshop Awards 2022, which will take place at ICC Wales next month.
Panel Technician of the Year 2022 finalists (in alphabetical order):
- Paris Asquith | AW Crash Repair Sleaford
- Darren Benjafield | Foray Motor Group
- Paul Causer | The Vella Group Skelmersdale
- Derek Nesbitt | Solus ARC Cumbernauld
Paint Technician of the Year 2022 finalists (in alphabetical order):
- Adam Davis | The Bodycentre Norwich
- Prakash Katechiya | C&D Services Basildon
- Dan Littlechild | Solus ARC Hitchin
- Chris Lovegrove | Solus ARC Luton
bodyshop magazine would like to thank all the sponsors of our 2022 awards (see below), as well as Prasco UK, 3M and Axalta for their generous assistance with panels, consumables and paint for the technical assessments.