Apprentice Technician of the Year 2021 finalists
- 3 February 2022
- Posted by: Simon Wait
- Category: News
Here are bodyshop magazine’s 2021 Powered by Vizion – bodyshop Remit Apprentice Technician of the Year finalists who will be celebrated when the winners are announced at the bodyshop Awards on 7 April this year.
These groups of talented apprentices competed over three weeks in September at Remit Training in Derby, where their knowledge and skills were put to the test during a series of challenging tasks, all closely assessed by four independent judges from Remit.
The winners in each of these three categories will be unveiled during the bodyshop Awards 2021, which will take place at ICC Wales in April.
Apprentice MET Technician of the Year 2021 finalists (in alphabetical order):
- Calum Gillet | Fix Auto Mid Devon
- Mitchell Rose | Pennings Watford
- Catherine Short | The Vella Group Workington
Apprentice Panel Technician of the Year 2021 finalists:
- Michael Eaton | Fleetline Coachworks Croydon
- Harry Owens | The Vella Group Skelmersdale
Apprentice Paint Technician of the Year 2021 finalists:
- Bethany Creaser | FMG Repair Services Chilham
- Michael Reynolds | The Vella Group Deeside
- Charlotte Rush | Sytner BMW Chigwell
- Alanta Tarling | Sytner BMW Chigwell
bodyshop magazine would like to thank all the sponsors of our 2021 awards, as well as Prasco UK, Hills Salvage and Recycling, 3M and Axalta for their generous assistance with panels, cars, consumables and paint for the technical assessments.