30 under 30: rising stars – the 2020 winners
- Posted by: Simon Wait
- Category: News
bodyshop magazine is delighted to announce the winners of this year’s 30 under 30: rising stars awards.
The 30 winners embody the future of the collision repair industry and come from across the full spectrum of job functions in virtually all sectors, including apprentices and technicians, owners and managers, trainers, finance and administration, sales and marketing, estimators and engineers, distribution, insurance and recruitment.
The 30 under 30: rising stars for 2020 (in alphabetical order) are:
- Ollie Ainscough | Volkswagen Group UK
- Liam Allaston | Solus Basingstoke
- Henry Angus | Solus Park Royal
- Nathan Carruthers | Enhance
- Jordan Chinn | The Innovation Group
- Hannah Cooper | 3M UK
- Lee Croft | Autoflow
- Sarah Fearon | AGM Services
- Phil Gilbert | Parkway Prestige
- Courtney Goodall | Thatcham Research
- Charlie Hardwick | Pentagon Paints & Body
- Sergiu Ionescu | Barnfield College
- Luke Jones | Jones Body & Paintwork
- Craig Keast | Gemini ARC Bodmin
- Tom Leggett | Thatcham Research
- Daniel Lewis | iRG Innovative Repair Group
- Ben Lycett | AF Accident Repairs
- Michael Massey | 3M UK
- Rebecca Massey | The Vella Group
- Charlotte Mills | 3M UK
- Rachel Murray | Paint By Rach
- Ella Nickolls | Elite Motors Bodyshop
- Shannon Pocock | Nationwide Crash Repairs
- Rob Pugh | Fix Auto UK
- Liam Savage | The Innovation Group
- Georgia Spybey | Solus Accident Repair Group
- Matthew Tatford | OEConnection
- Kieran Thomas | AXA Insurance
- Faye Tindall | INDASA Abrasives
- Charlie Willis | MG Cannon Salisbury
“Congratulations to all of the winners this year,” said Simon Wait, bodyshop editor. “It is an impressive role of honour and paints what we think is a bright future for our industry.
“We would like to thank everybody who has been involved in the competition, including the initiative’s sponsor 3M, all the nominators, our judges and, of course, those who entered but didn’t make it into the final 30 this time round.”
Each 30 under 30: rising stars winner will be presented with a unique trophy on 29 April 2021 during the bodyshop Awards 2020 at ICC Wales, near the Celtic Manor Resort.
Check back often for regular updates on the 30 under 30: rising stars initiative and for more exciting details about December’s bodyshop Awards.
For all enquiries about delegate places and sponsorship , please email Suzie Scott on [email protected] or call 07545 068455.