- Are you an experienced digital marketing manager or a high performing digital marketing executive hungry for progression?
- Are you looking for your next challenge scoping, delivering and measuring social media and digital marketing campaigns or activities for a leading B2B publications and events company in the automotive aftermarket sector?
- Working closely with the head of marketing and events and a small team of graphic designers, event and sales managers, you’ll be key to creating a strong, flexible digital marketing strategy as a point of differentiation in the market
- You must have exceptional skills and knowhow across all digital marketing media (social media, e-newsletters, blogs, websites, mobile apps etc.)
- This is a great opportunity for a proactive, hands-on digital marketer who’s keen to be part of an ambitious growth plan for a local SME that operates internationally
- Planning, programming, actioning and measuring the success of our social media communications plan which advertises, promotes and generates delegate take-up of our annual calendar of internationally delivered IBIS (International Bodyshop Industry Symposium) conferences
- Owning, developing and managing our digital vehicles aimed at customer retention, brand awareness, lead generation and information sharing. These include e-newsletters, sales EDMs, thought leadership blogs, on-line and print adverts
- Working collaboratively with the in-house design team to create digital content for our websites and social media feeds, ensuring they’re updated, refreshed and developed on an ongoing basis
- Liaising with all stakeholders (internal, sponsors, speakers) to create and publish press releases and other promotional collateral in conjunction with external media partners, designed to generate interest and increase sales of delegate places at events
- Continually building relationships with existing and sourcing new media partners to promote the company’s event activities worldwide
- Recording all media coverage and reporting the results to stakeholders with observations on its success and recommendations on future activity
- Working with in-house and agency event app specialists to develop, publish and update content on the company’s event apps, promoting their use with all clients and stakeholders and acting as a help and advice point
- Acting as a brand ambassador, ensuring all digital and other marketing communications are always on brand and on message
- Benchmarking what other similar organisations are doing in the digital arena, researching best practice and new technologies in a bid to keep us at the head of the pack
- Skills in issuing, measuring and analysing external communications via social media platforms
- An aptitude for working to challenging deadlines and keeping many plates spinning at the same time
- A strong eye for detail, exemplary written and oral English language skills, creative flair and a positive, can do attitude
- Able to create, publish and measure communications via LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms
- Skilled at creating digital content e.g. infographics, website banners, e-newsletters, blogs etc.
- Experience at using website admin systems e.g. WordPress to create and publish written and graphic content for websites
- Some knowhow of using campaign and data management systems such as Mailchimp and EventsAIR
- Knowledge of adding content to and managing mobile apps
- Competent user of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Project management experience would be useful but not essential
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent ideally in a related or relevant subject (e.g. marketing, communications, English)
- Experience in the automotive aftermarket sector would be a distinct advantage
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Free parking
- Performance-based growth and progression
- Health insurance and pension (following probation)
If the above matches your interests and experience, please email your CV to [email protected].
Due to the anticipated volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. Should you be shortlisted for this position, a member of the Plenham team will be in touch.
- Recruiter: Plenham Limited (IBIS Worldwide)
- Location: Tring, Hertfordshire
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Job type: Permanent, full-time
About Plenham Limited
Founded in 1988, Plenham is the publisher of the aftermarket collision repair industry’s leading B2B magazine – bodyshop – and its sister publication, The Assessor. Through its international conference division, IBIS (International Bodyshop Industry Symposium), Plenham delivers world-class global conferences and forums with events staged annually in Europe, USA, Asia, Middle East and Africa. bodyshop magazine is mailed direct to a closely monitored ABC-audited circulation of industry leaders and decision makers. The company’s digital offerings include bodyshopmag.com and ibisworldwide.com.