Why partnering with bodyshop Live! 2019 just became so much easier
If you asked the majority of marketing heads in SMEs what strategies they employ to achieve their brand awareness or business development targets, very few if any would cite corporate sponsorship. Many would view it as the preserve of blue chip organisations with deep pockets. We’re asking them and you to think again.
bodyshop magazine has bucked the trend by introducing a new entry level partnership package for bodyshop Live! 2019 to encourage more SMEs to take advantage of the multiple benefits of being associated with this industry-recognised annual event.
What you get
As an Expo partner you also have access to our ecosystem of partners from paint and parts companies, to training organisations and car rental companies, all of which will have an exhibition stand in our interactive Expo hall. What is more, your company mark will gain exposure in bodyshop magazine which has a readership in excess of 7,000 industry leaders and employees.
As always, the devil is in the detail so here are the features and benefits of an Expo partnership.
- Logo placement on all event and awards materials and advertising
- Branding on event and awards emails throughout the year (minimum 10)
- Branding on bodyshop website
- Branding on event and awards materials, including signage, banners and the awards booklet
- Branding on event and awards app
- Company reference in social media posts
- 4 places to the bodyshop Live! 2019 Expo, bodyshop Live! 2019 Workshops, bodyshop Live! 2019 Auto Showcase and bodyshop Awards 2019
- Exhibition stand (4m x 2m) in the bodyshop Live! 2019 Expo
- Company logo and exhibitor profile in the Event Preview, distributed as a supplement to bodyshop magazine in September
- Company logo and exhibitor profile in the Event Review, distributed as a supplement to bodyshop magazine in November
- Basic level of information supplied with delegate list
To find out more and discuss with us how we can build a package for you, email bodyshop magazine’s business development manager Suzie Scott at [email protected] or telephone Suzie on 01296 64822.