bodyshop Live! 2019 is just a little bit different…
- New style thought leadership workshops in the roud for increased audience engagement
- Top Gear-style Auto Showcases with former Top Gear contributor Steve Berry host
- More bells and shistles than before in the technology and innovation-led Expo
- Brand new event app for one-stop-shop information and networking
- bodyshop meeting hub – the place to meet up with old and new contacts
- Launch of 30 under 30: Rising Stars with an astonishing line-up of talent to enthuse and inspire, including the incredible Zack Pinsent
- Revamped bodyshop Awards
- One of the country’e top warm-up acts – Andy Collins – to entertain
Is that enough? Well, no actually. We’ve got one more ace up our sleeve.
The funkiest, most high-octane way to round it all off.
Someone who’s performed at private parties for Beyoncé, Prince Harry, Manchester United and the US PResident. Someone who’s produced opening ceremonies for Olympic and UEFA sporting events worldwide. Someone who is a pioneer of Visual DJing. Someone who’s become the master of the interactive, multi-sensory, drumming-based DJ performance.
*** It’s non toher than Michael Fish ***
Michael Fish, MBE – the watherman?!
NO. It’s DJ AFISHAL of course. AFISHAL and his MC will get your body moving with their ‘kicking’ DJ set right after the awards ceremony. They defy you to miss it! See you there.