VACANCY – Technical Sales Representative – Farécla Products Ltd
Farécla Products Ltd is a UK, family-owned company, manufacturing surface finishing products, which are used on a wide variety of substrates. From compounds and applicators, to paint cups and microfibre cloths, Farécla has provided surface finishing solutions to automotive body shops, valeters, boat builders, wood workers, composite manufacturers and other industrial applications since 1952, now in over 120 countries.
We are on a journey of transition to being a truly customer centric company and to bring new services and products to our B2B and B2C customer communities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to join our great team and help grow our business in the UK. Previous experience in the automotive refinish market is essential; preferably as a painter in a leading body shop and with a desire to working autonomously within a small team but must also have good communication skills.
- Demonstrate full range of products sold by Farécla UK.
- Drive new products to new and existing customers.
- Promote product range at exhibitions and trade shows.
- Gain sales from end users by means of demonstration.
- Carrying out field trials to assist with product development.
- Cold call to gain market information.
- 5 years’ experience in the automotive Paint and body repair industry with technical experience as a painter in a leading body shop.
- Excellent communication skills and a people person.
- Field person; practical and hands-on.
- Self-disciplined and highly organised with the ability to work independently.
- Results focused, assertive and achievement-driven.
- Innovative, dynamic and creative.
- Customer-driven and problem solver.
- Willingness to travel – 60% of time will be spent travelling regionally (Northern England, Scotland and Ireland) with regular travel to the Company’s headquarters in Ware, Hertfordshire as required.
- Ideally located in Glasgow or the surrounding areas
- Other areas within the North of the UK would be considered
Competitive package for the right candidate.
To apply for the role please visit the careers section of our website at: www.farecla.com/careers/technical-demonstrator
Closing date for applications is the 16th October 2018.