VACANCY – Repair Network Manager
To be an integral part of the motor management team. Role will be focused on achieving market leading repair capability to match our client requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strategy for repair network to ensure we remain at the forefront of capability
- Monitor and report on performance of Network Repairers against key metrics.
- Use desktop and physical audit together with MI to monitor network and repairer performance
- Identify current and future network requirements and deliver a programme of recruiting appropriate repairers.
- Provide a repair network that enables us to maximize our conversion into repair network
- Work effectively with our clients to ensure we understand and respond to their needs for repairer capability
- Work effectively as part of the motor management team to identify and deal with any factors that prevent us achieving optimum levels of conversion into repair network.
- Investigate and manage to conclusion any complaints relating to repairer performance.
- Keep our commercial arrangements with repairers and associated suppliers under review to ensure best possible performance whilst maintaining effective relationships with all suppliers.
- Monitor technical and legal developments and ensure our we are using the most up to date information and approaches
- Provide training content for the training coordinator to deliver where appropriate to support these objectives
Skills & Experience:
- Conversion to network
- Average repair costs
- Parts to labour ratios
- Key to key times
- Repairer complaint ratios
Are you a Davies Person?
All Davies Group employees need to be able to demonstrate our Big IDEA, Inspire, Deliver, Empower and Aspire. It is essential all employees embed these behaviours in line with their job role.
To apply for this position please click HERE