AutoRaise extend Apprentice Stars deadline
AutoRaise has had a brilliant response to the Calling All Apprentice Stars announcement, now extending the deadline for video entries in the search for a star presenter. The new deadline is Friday 2 March at 5pm.
The ‘A day in the life of an apprentice’ production will share with the world what it’s like to be an apprentice, in the hope of encouraging people into the industry.
AutoRaise is ideally looking for a current vehicle repair industry apprentice (or recently graduated) with a passion for the bodyshop business which they can convey to viewers.
To enter, they must record and submit a short video (a maximum of five minutes) on their smartphone. There’s no script, what they say and do is completely up to them, but some suggestions have been given below;
- The best thing about being an Apprentice is…
- Take us for a tour of your bodyshop
- Give your top tips for making the most of a vehicle repair Apprenticeship
- Show us your skills… take before and after video of jobs you’re proud of
- Introduce us to your team! Who does what in the bodyshop?
- Meet my boss! Record a quick Q&A with your bodyshop manager/mentor/business owner
If they are successful and picked to present the final film, your apprentice will get in front of young people and their parents, schools and colleges, bodyshops and industry media to help AutoRaise spread the word about OUR fun, rewarding, challenging and exciting sector.