VACANCY – BODY REPAIR WORKSHOP MANAGER
BODY REPAIR WORKSHOP MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: Fleet Management
REPORTS TO: Fleet Management Head of Service
LOCATION: London (SE28)
TERM: Full time (40 hours) Permanent
We now have an exciting opportunity within Fleet Management at GS Plus for a Body Repair Workshop Manager. Based in South East London, this role reports into the Head of Service with the post holder having ultimate responsibility for all activities at the repair centre, through eff ective supervision of staff , paying particular attention to the commercial viability of the operations.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a management level role within a Bodyshop / Accident Repair Centre, with extensive technical knowledge gained through having worked on the shop floor.
• Ensure the production activity of the site works efficiently providing precise direction and guidance to enable achievement of businesses objectives.
• Achieve customer satisfaction, produce quality repairs and team satisfaction.
• Lead and develop the staff ensuring they are motivated, encouraged and driven.
• Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations; communicating with target audiences and
managing customer relationships.
• Continually challenge processes to ensure they add value to the operation in order to remove waste from the system.
• To ensure regular quality checks are made concerning completed work, ensuring conformity with legal requirements and quality standards. To similarly ensure all
repair work is appropriately documented to meet statutory obligations and where applicable, ensure such information is accurately recorded onto the Fleet Management computer
system, in line with the key performance indicators.
To apply for this role, please send your CV supported by a covering letter outlining your interest in the role and why you feel you would be the ideal candidate to Jo.firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date 31st May 2017.