Company: International Applications Ltd
Location: Homebased (Midlands, Oxfordshire or Warwickshire) & regular travel to Banbury
Reporting To: Channel Manager
Hours: 8.30-5 Monday-Friday; 37.5 hours per week
Status: Full-time Permanent
- An exciting opportunity to take up a position as a Technical Specialist within our Sales team.
- You will be providing professional and proactive product and service expertise in both Refinish & Supply 360 sectors.
- You will be assisting the business development team via test, trial and new product introductions
- You will be delivering excellent technical customer service to all current and prospective clients as well as internal customers
- You will also be providing training on new products introductions
- If you have an interest in joining a progressive successful company, have excellent technical skills and expertise and a can –do attitude, this role is for you……
- IAL provide supply chain management for automotive paints, coatings and consumables. We work directly with clients as well as via distributors.
- We are a fast growing company with ambitious growth plans.
- Our vision is to be the first choice for our customers and suppliers by delivering a first class service in order to be the markets leading supplier of coating, consumables and technical expertise by 2020.
- We are part of a multi-faceted high growth Banbury Based Holding Company, with a strong reputation for delivering best in class solutions on a Global scale.
- We are a small close knit Sales team where we pride ourselves on going the extra mile to put our customers first. You could really make a difference to our team and business and play a huge part in the exciting growth plans of our Company… are you up for the challenge?
- Product and service development in both Refininsh and Supply 360 sectors
- Business development via test, trial and new product introductions
- To deliver an excellent professional customer service
- To assit the Sales team to meet and exceed budget targets
- To train internal and external customers on new products
- To drive consistent and repeatable sales growth from a technical perspective.
- To train and retain existing customers
- To train and educate internal customers
The ideal person:
You will be able to:
- Build relationships and constantly deliver a high level of great technical expertise to all internal and external customers
- Demonstrate commercial awareness, industry and up to date process and product knowledge
- Communicate effectively the added value process concepts and demonstrate and
- Demonstrate a can do approach to your work
- Work on your own initiative
- Be positive, adaptable and flexible
- Think on your feet
- Be a team player and work well within a small team that shares a passion for this business
- Drive to achieve results with autonomy, a self-starter
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Hit the ground running
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension 4% company contribution
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Health Cash Plan
- Enhance Fund
- Staff discount at the Italian Larder
- Opportunity for career development & training
- Great place to work with a fabulous team culture
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing date 15th September 2017