LV= restructures network

LV= will expand its approved repair network and strengthen its relationships with Fix Auto, Nationwide Accident Repair Services and Vizion.

The move follows a strategic review of the insurer’s repair network structure and a competitive market exercise which will see it terminate the placement of work through the WNS network.

From 1 January 2017, the LV= approved repair network structure will see an increase in the number of directly managed repairer relationships. This will result in substantial growth in the LV= Own Network which will service 60% of the company’s future repair requirements. The remaining 40% of repairs will be handled through expanded relationships with Fix Auto, Nationwide Accident Repair Services and Vizion at a managed network level.

Martin Milliner, claims director LV=, said, ‘In the current demanding and continually changing repair environment our new approach will ensure that, together with our valued repair partners, LV= can consistently deliver a best in market repair service to all of our customers for the long-term.

‘As a consequence of these changes LV= will no longer place work through the WNS network after 31 December 2016. We would like to take this opportunity to thank WNS and its repair network for their commitment and service over the last 10 years.’