Volvo adds extra course dates
Volvo Cars UK has added further dates for its product/technology course.
Held in Daventry and aimed at vehicle damage assessors, engineers, fleet providers, training colleges and industry personnel, the courses provide delegates with the latest information about Volvo’s range of cars.
Topics covered include:
- Volvo introduction and overview
- Volvo Body structures and materials used
- Repair methods unique to Volvo
- Safety systems
- City safety demonstration
- Bumper repair options / restrictions
- SRS systems and location of all pyro technical devices
- WHIPS system
- Hybrid technology.
Twenty four dates have already been booked up, with the next course announced for 24 March, costing £200.To reserve your spot, call Steve Plunkett, Volvo body and paint programme development manager on 07827 083944.
Volvo will also hosts its first XC90 sessions on 14 January and 2 September.