CarFest Ramps Up
As we count down the final few weeks until the remaining tickets go on sale for CarFest (30 April), space across the festival site is becoming limited as the new 2015 features are confirmed and the available space is confirmed.
The two sell out festivals will take place this summer on the following dates and to date have raised over £3.5m for BBC Children in Need:
• CarFest North, Oulton Park, Cheshire: 31 July – 2 August 2015
• CarFest South, Laverstoke Park Farm, Hampshire: 28 – 30 August 2015
Attracting over 30,000 visitors per festival our audience are affluent and high profile making CarFest the perfect place to showcase your brand.
The CarFest Visitor:
• 79% AB Profile
• Average Household Income: £80,663.50
• 19.5% earn over £100,000 per year
• Average visitor ages between 35-54
• Over 70% visit with their family
There are a range of opportunities available at CarFest from supporting one of the key features to exhibitor stand options however, these spaces are limited so if you’d like to get involved then here’s how:
Support/Sponsor – email@example.com
Exhibiting – firstname.lastname@example.org
Car Club – email@example.com